Skip to content

“The Sight Of Love” Nominated In AVIMA 2010

April 5, 2010

“The Sight Of Love” received a song nomination in the 2nd Asia Pacific Voice Independent Music Awards (2010 AVIMA), the world’s biggest independent music awards with 20 countries participating, for the special category “Feel Good Song Of The Year.”

The online polls shall begin on April 8 and the link can be found at from that day onwards. Winners are determined via an online poll that makes up 30% of the overall scores and the remaining 70% to be determined by global judges.

For a complete list of nominees visit Join the AVIMA 2010 Facebook group for all the updates.

2 Comments Post a comment
  1. For Me!!! (n_n) D’Best all d time!

    “The Sight Of Love” — “Feel Good Song Of The Year.”

    i Support OPM Music!, STOP music Piracy!!!

    Go… The Camerawalls! (Philippines) VOTE na!

    April 14, 2010
  2. ajryan #

    astig camerawalls!! idol ko clem!!

    April 12, 2010

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: